Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Confused blogger

Okay Blogger! What did you do with the blogs I clicked on "follow this blog" the last time I was on here? I will never ever remember their names! How do I find them again?
 And why so random? Why can't I look for blogs on subjects that are of interest to ME? So much time wasted filing through endless comic book sites (no offense comic book blog fans). Sigh.
I could whine some more but I am just all worn out from my fruitless search.

Next I will post some pictures - stay tuned. Oh, and if you have any answers to the above questions, do share! There must be a better way.

1 comment:

  1. I completely understand your frustration. What type of blogs are you looking for? If it's travel, I am following a couple of these... Food and backing too. Hope this helps!!

    ReplyDelete