Thursday, April 14, 2011

A few more pictures!



Bryanna & Elijah in front of the Arc du Carrousel
  Sightseeing day in Paris! Started out at the Lourve, then a walk and lunch in Tuileries Garden before making our way to The Orangerie Museum to see Monet's water lilies.

Kids are taking a much-needed nap, then we are off to Notre Dame and the Army Museum and Napoleon's Tomb.

Tomorrow we get up early and pick up our car, then onto Bastogne, Belguim for lunch. Afterwards, we drive onto our first rental in Todtmoos, Germany.

Just figured out that the spell check is not working - so pardon my spelling!

Greek statues in the Lourve - I think I was almost as impressed with the building!


In the beautiful Tuileries Garden


Water Lilies

French lunch!


I had to drag him out of the parking garage! His dream car!


The Lourve was amazing!


Venus de Milo


2 comments:

  1. I am wondering were my family is! They picked up the car in Paris Friday morning and are probally on the German, French, and Swiss border at the first of four week long rentals. I won't hear from them until Tori finds a hotspot to email and Skype. So until then I wait for pictures and news like the rest of the followers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got Tori's email from Germany. Everything is good. She loves the car and (diesl and stick) 600 miles to the tank. Got a little loss and couldn't make it to Bastogne. But lovin the mountains and village in Germany.

    ReplyDelete